SENTECHS is one of the leading online solution providers for US and Vietnamese Education Institutions since 2010 and well-serve millions of students, teachers and parents.
We are looking for candidates for the Position of Business Development Manager. The position will be in charge of Asian Region.
• Competitive Basic Salary (1000-1500USD) plus Sale Commission
• Attend high quality training focuses on Startup Business Administration and Innovation
• Full benefits as per Laws and Regulations
Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Sale Management and Research
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is an advantage as well.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Email your CV to : Smart@smartedunow.com